Dentaland @Ayala Center Cebu

One of the best dentist in Dentaland. His name is Dr. Romie Stewart R. Sembrano. His specialty is on making dental crowns.  Dentaland is a multi-speciality Clinic. It is located in Basement 1, Ayala Center Cebu, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City. They have a very good and talented/skilled doctors.

My other dentist who've done my root canal treatment was Dr. Rachael. She is very patient and kind. She is also a pediatric dentist. I haven't had the chance to take a photo with her. She is pretty.


There was another dentist whom I like she is tall, beautiful and smiley. She has a long curly hair. I don't know her name. You will recognize her right away because of her smiley and friendly cute face. 

I have heard that Dr. Mark and Dr.Enriquez are best dentist too. 

I've been to Green Apple dental group Inc. It is also located in Ayala Center, next to the Belo clinic. My dentist was Dr. Rey Amores. At that time we were planning to do the crowns. But as we do the overall xray, Dr Rey said I need an Apicoectomy Anterior treatment. My teeth are bad, I ate a lot of candy/sugar when I was little and I didn't take good care of it. I had my root canal treatment in Cambodia. It was on my four front upper teeth five years ago. In that amount of time, those teeth turned yellowish and had a little crack. ( Once you undergo RTC it is natural that your tooth/teeth will become yellow or black and it will be brittle. That is why dental crows are highly recommended.)  The fillings from the RTC spilled outside the tooth. It was literally on my gums but unseenable without the xray. I couldn't see it but my upper gums were somehow infected. There were bums, like a small piece of meat on your gums. It sounds terrible right?  And since I had some filling on those teeth it looked terrible because of the contrast of color (white filling in the yellow teeth). Green Apple is also a very known dental clinic in Cebu but you know its quite expensive than Dentaland. Thanks to my loving and very kind partner Chris for making me more beautiful hahaha. (for all the expenses and moral support through out the dental procedures and so on.)

Chris and I decided to do the Apeco in Green Apple. My dental surgeon for Apico was good. He was very careful. After the surgery he run another xray a pano and a periapical. It was found out that he has to redo one of the tooth. It kinda gave me a trauma. You know when you thought its done but its not yet done. But I admire the detailed and special skill. I forgot his name. I tried to find his prescription but I couldn't find it. I am sure Dr. Rey knows his name hehehe.

After a few months we were broke. My fiance told me I am very expensive. Haha. But his love for me is genuine because he wants the best for me. O diba bongga? Haba ng hair te! ( I'm so lucky! )  So we find a less expensive but quality enchance dental clinic, we found Dentaland.


I am so happy and very thankful for all the special people who helped me regain my beautiful smile because without teeth it wouldn't be so perfect! Anyhow I have dentures too and I can't smile without it. Hehehe

The following pictures are of course my journey to my pretty smile...


Meet Jessa one of the staff in Dentaland.

She is one of the friendly assistant.

Me and the sticky gum hahaha


I'm loving my smile๐Ÿ˜†

THE PRICETAG

Dental Lounge is located in the 3rd floor in Sm Seaside. They are partners of Dentaland. I went there when Ayala Mall was closed due to the fire accident in Metro ayala.

I would like to write more but I need to brush my teeth. See you next time. Goodnight sweet tooth. Mwah๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diploma in Professional Education CTU-Main Campus

Practice Teaching in Ramon Duterte Memorial National High School