Cafe Berry in Sm Seaside Makes you Merry

''If you feel like  hungry, thirsty, and want to relax, go to cafe berry, it will make you awesomely happy''.
And if you are a bookworm they have plenty of books to offer too. Check it out!


It is located near the South Wing area in SM Seaside. Or to be sure ask where is the smoking area and you'll find it in the right side facing the seaview. 
Their food was surprisingly good. My favorite was the mango snow...I know nothing John Snow....(Game of Thrones) and the strawberry snow ice cream was good too. 

This is my mom. She always asked me who is the eldest among us. I would always reply, I'm the eldest! So she will win. Hehehe

A great place to spend quality time with your family.

Yum Yum Yum happy tummy
Waffle, banana and strawberry 

We will see you soon cafe berry!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diploma in Professional Education CTU-Main Campus

Dentaland @Ayala Center Cebu

Practice Teaching in Ramon Duterte Memorial National High School