Is Happy Valley a happy valley?

I took this photo early in the morning. A day after Christmas. I loved taking photos. I think it's one of my passion.
We lived in Happy Valley. It's indeed a happy valley. It's quiet, away from the loud noises, and I can say its a peaceful place.



One thing I would commend if you want to live in this area is to have your own vehicle of any kind. Yes it is quiet and peaceful but it is quite far from the public transportation. Since it is a valley you should expect a road going uphill. If you like walking it is great but there is not enough sidewalk for you to walk. You have to be careful and very watchful. 


One of the reasons why we stayed in our rented house is because our landlord is very nice. She owned four nice and affordable houses. The place we live in is like a small compound with only four houses. With fences on its own. 



INside the spider taxi compound. 


Another reason why I like here is we live right next to the spider taxi stand. Inside the spider taxi compound, they have a cafeteria. The cook is very good. And she is honest. One time my fiance gave her php 1000 thinking that it was only a Php 100. But she gave it back and told my partner that it is not one hundred but one thousand pesos. That was very nice of her. Humanity restored.  They have a lot of food varieties. From rice to fish to chicken to pork to  vegetables and seaweeds. 

Before you go into the tantoco drive street on the right you will see a small cafeteria too. Most of their clients are from the coca cola employees. They have good food also.  The cook is friendly and accomodating too.


I am happy not because I am living in happy valley but because of the neighborhood. There is o much nice people in the world.  We just need time to discover and find them. 

Anyway, thats all I want you to know about Happy Valley


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diploma in Professional Education CTU-Main Campus

Dentaland @Ayala Center Cebu

Practice Teaching in Ramon Duterte Memorial National High School