Field Trip to Krispy Kreme

While waiting for the doughnuts  making at Krispy Creme IT Park Cebu City.

Field Trip @ Krispy Kreme IT Park

It is summer, so it is a summer class time!

With the advancement of information, communication,  and technology, nowadays kids are into computer games. It is a reality and we can't deny it. Now is the new gadgets' millenium. So instead of feeling bad, you know when you are facebooking and all of a sudden your kid will come near you and grab your phone. And once they got hold on the phone it usually ends up not really good. Even me, games are addicting. I will not hide the fact that I was once obsessed of candy crash. When I went to the store or in the mall and see some other people looking on their phones and hear the sound, I would say to myself, hmmm, I'm not the only one. Luckily, I'm all over it. 

A summer class is one way of nurturing your children's development not only mentally but also socially. It helps them be more self expressive and socially interactive and build more self confidence. 

The field trip to Krispy Kreme was fun. The kids together with their parents or guardians were able to have a first-hand experienced on how to make doughnuts.

Thank you Krispy Kreme and Busy Bee for making it happened and of course to all who joined and participated!

Presenting the Field Trip Photos:

My future Chef. Chef David. 


Coloring Time

He was scared that the balloons might pop!












Our youngest.





Teacher Jessica

Teacher Dianne and Teacher Gin










































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diploma in Professional Education CTU-Main Campus

Dentaland @Ayala Center Cebu

Practice Teaching in Ramon Duterte Memorial National High School